AGS Transact Technologies IPO GMP Today, Lot Size, Share Price might be discussed here. AGS Transact Technologies Ltd is a prominent supplier of omnichannel payment solutions in India. It is India’s second-biggest firm in terms of ATM managed services income and the country’s largest deployer of POS terminals at gas stations. AGS Transact Technologies GMP will be updated day by day.
AGS Transact Technologies IPO GMP
Also included is all information about the AGS Transact Technologies IPO, such as the price band, all dates, issue size, and retail components, among other things. The following section contains all pertinent information concerning AGS Transact Technologies’ first public offering.
In terms of offering digital and cash-based solutions to banks and corporate customers, AGS Transact Technologies is one of India’s leading comprehensive omnichannel payment solutions suppliers. ATM and CRM outsourcing, cash management, and digital payment solutions, such as merchant solutions, transaction processing services, and mobile wallets, are among the company’s specialised goods and products and services.
MedPlus Health Services IPO GMP
Paras Defence IPO Status
Latent View Analytics IPO GMP
SJS Enterprises IPO GMP
Sigachi Industries IPO GMP
Exxaro Tiles IPO Allotment
Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status
Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment
Aptus Value IPO GMP
Devyani International IPO
AGS IPO GMP Today
Payment Solution services, such as ATM and CRM outsourcing, cash management services, digital payment solutions, transaction switching services, POS machine services, agency banking, and so on, are the three main business sectors of the company. It has 14,099 ATMs and CRMs in its outsourced portfolio as of August 31, 2021, and 19,161 ATMs and CRMs in its managed service segment.
It has also installed POS terminals at Hindustan Petroleum and Indian Oil Corporation and corporate customers such as Dr Lal Pathlabs, Patanjali Ayurved, RJ Corp Ltd, VRIPL Retail Pvt Ltd, and Organic India. ATM and CRM sales, self-service terminals, currency technology products, and related services are all examples of banking automation solutions.
AGS Transact IPO GMP Today
AGS Transact has over 50 financial customers, including ICICI Bank, as of August 31, 2021. HDFC Bank Ltd. and Axis Bank are two of the most well-known Indian banks.
System automation solutions, system integration, remote management, and other service options for shoppers in the petroleum, retail, and colour markets.
The issues at stake
- Execute the Selling Shareholder’s sale offer.
- To reap the advantages of listing the Equity Shares on stock exchanges, improving the Company’s brand name, and establishing a public market for the Equity Shares in India.
AGS Transact Technologies Stock Price Today
There are two methods to apply for the AGS Transact Technologies Initial Public Offering. You may apply for the AGS Transact Technologies initial public offering (IPO) using ASBA, accessible in your bank account. You must connect to your online bank account and choose AGS Transact Technologies IPO from the Invest section to apply using your bank account.
You may also apply for the AGS Transact Technologies IPO details by downloading the IPO form from the NSE or BSE. See the AGS Transact Technologies Initial Public Offering (IPO) Form – Download the NSE and BSE forms, complete them, and submit them.
- Also check: Free Fire Reward Code 2022 Redemption code and Site
- Also check: Free Fire Redeem Code Today 14 February 2022 Garena FF Redeem Code
- Also check: RRB NTPC Exam Cancelled ‘News’ Railway NTPC Paper Cancel
The IPO date for AGS Transact is set for January 19, 2022. The pricing range for the IPO is INR – per share. Existing shareholders aim to sell shares worth INR800 crore via an Offer For Sale, but no new shares would be created (OFS).
AGS Transact Technologies Limited is one of India’s top integrated Omni-channel payment system providers. AGS Transact Technologies Limited also offers banks and corporate clients digital and cash-based services. The initial public offering (IPO) of AGS Transact Technologies Ltd is scheduled for January 19, 2022. It has filed a DRHP (Draft Red Herring Prospectus) with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) to fund Rs 800 crore via an initial public offering (Initial public offering).
The initial public offering of AGS Transact Technologies will begin on January 19, 2022, and end on January 21, 2022. The AGS Transact Technologies IPO price range is 162 to 175. Through an initial public offering, the firm hopes to generate roughly Rs. Six hundred eighty crores (IPO). The IPO QIB quota for AGS Transact Technologies is 50%, the NII quota is 15%, and the RII quota is 35%. The IPO date for AGS Transact Technologies is February 1, 2022. The AGS Transact Technologies Limited GMP (Grey Market Premium) is detailed below.
AGS Transact Technologies IPO Lot and Size
There is a minimum lot size of 85 shares, with an application amount of $14.875, and a maximum lot size of 1105 shares, with an application amount of $193.375.
- The organisation has a sizable clientele.
- The business has a solid financial history. In 2021, the firm generated a profit of 54.79 crores (as of March 31, 2021).
- AGS Transact Technologies Limited has risen to the top of the omnichannel integrated payment and cash systems market.
- The firm offers a customer-focused, diverse portfolio and solid in-house skills.
- The firm has an extensive network and market presence.
- AGS Transact Technologies Limited is a pioneer in using QR codes to make payments using a variety of card systems.
AGS IPO Allotment Date
- The Company’s ability to care for its growth in the following years is a significant concern.
- A small number of consumers account for a significant portion of their income.
- Legal action is being taken against the Company’s promoters and directors. Any adverse outcome might be detrimental to their business.
- Difficulties in operating the Company’s leased ATMs and CRM sites may emerge, causing a negative effect.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s influence on his firm is yet unclear.
- Their firm may suffer if they do not accept cash as a payment option.
- If the Company’s new service or product does not perform well, it might be detrimental.