DSSSB Recruitment 2022 apply online for 691 posts now will be discussed here. DSSB has issued a recruitment notice for Junior Engineer (JE)/ Section Officer (SO) in Electrical and Civil Engineering in the organization’s different divisions. DSSSB 2022 Recruitment – According to authorities, the registration period will finish on February 9, 2022. A total of 691 positions will be filled in the company due to this recruiting campaign.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022
Candidates from unreserved categories would have to pay a Rs 100 application fee to apply for the positions. Applicants who fall under the categories of ST, SC, PWD, Women, and Ex-servicemen, on the other hand, are excused from paying fees. Due to the COVID epidemic, the DSSSB will only accept applications submitted online; no applications sent by mail or writing will be approved.
For the fiscal year 2022-23, the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission will recruit qualified individuals for Junior Engineer and Section Officer positions. Candidates with a Civil/Electrical graduate degree have a good chance to get government employment now that openings have been announced.
DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022
These positions are provisional and may be filled as needed by the departments/bodies. There are 116 openings for Junior Engineer (JE) / Section Officer (SO) (Electrical) jobs, with 40 allotted for UR applicants, 21 reserved for EWS candidates, 34 reserved for OBC candidates, 14 reserved for SC candidates, and 7 reserved for ST candidates.
Tier-I and Tier-II exams for the JE and SO positions will be held by the DSSSB. Following the official announcement, the board will announce the date of the exams on the official website in due course. The applicants are recommended to visit the DSSSB website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ to review the complete advertising and validate their eligibility for the JE/SO openings based on the indenting departments’ Recruitment Rules.
DSSSB Vacancy 2022
Notification of DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 The official DSSSB JE Recruitment Notification 2022 has published all of the facts regarding DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022, including online registration dates, test dates, syllabus, selection procedure, cut off, application link, eligibility criteria, and more. The notice was published on December 31, 2021, according to the DSSSB Calendar 2022.
|Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Recruitment||Junior Engineer (JE), Section Officer (SO)|
|Application||DSSSB Application form 2022|
|Last Date||9th Feb 2022|
When the DSSSB JE Notification PDF is issued, we will provide a direct link here. According to the DSSSB JE Notification 2022, there are a total of 691 positions for DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022, with 575 for Junior Engineer (Civil) & Section Officer (Civil) and 116 for Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Section Officer (Electrical).
DSSSB JE Application Online
The DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 online registration is available at https://dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates interested in the positions must fill out an online application form and submit it solely over the internet. Any other method of application will be rejected. According to the DSSSB JE Notification, the DSSSB JE Online Application will be open from January 10th through February 9th, 2022. (11:59 pm). To apply for DSSSB JE 2022, go to the following page.
JE 2022 Application Fee for DSSSB
The DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 online registration is available at https://dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates who are interested in the positions must fill out an online application form and submit it solely over the internet. Any other method of application will be rejected. According to the DSSSB JE Notification, the DSSSB JE Online Application will be open from January 10th through February 9th, 2022. (11:59 pm). To apply for DSSSB JE 2022, go to the following page.
The DSSSB JE 2022 eligibility requirements
The official notification that has been released outlines the detailed JE Eligibility Criteria for 2022. DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 as of 09/02/2022 has been described below along with the minimum requirements to fulfill.
Qualifications for DSSSB JE Civil
- To apply for DSSSB JE, the applicant must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Applicants with a civil engineering diploma from a recognised institution or an equivalent qualification may also apply for the DSSSB JE 2022.
- From the completion date of the qualifying Diploma Examination, the applicant must have two years of professional experience as a Civil Engineer.
Qualifications for DSSSB JE Electrical
- To apply for DSSSB JE, the applicant must have a degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent (Electrical).
- Candidates with a diploma in electrical engineering from a recognised institution or an equivalent qualification may also apply for the DSSSB JE 2022.
- From the completion date of the qualifying Diploma Examination, the applicant must have two years of professional experience as an Electrical Engineer.
Selection Process for DSSSB JE 2022
The qualifying applicants for Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) and Section Officer (Civil/Electrical) positions will be chosen through a two-tier selection procedure. To be considered for the advertised positions, applicants must pass each level. The Board has set minimum qualifying scores for several categories, and applicants who score more will be shortlisted for the next stage.
DSSSB JE Tier 1: The Tier-1 Exam will have two portions, and the marks earned in the Tier-1 Exam will not be considered in the final selection.
DSSSB JE Tier 2: The DSSSB JE Tier 2 Exam will consist of two papers, using the scores to determine the final selection and merit list.
Exam Pattern for DSSSB JE 2022
- The Tier 1 Exam is of the Objective kind, which means it comprises multiple-choice questions.
- The test will last 2 hours (120 minutes), and no sectional time will be offered.
- Test participants will be able to earn 200 points.
- There will be 200 questions from various topics, each worth one mark.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be removed.
- There will be five parts, each with 20 marks.