Vaccine Certificate Download by Aadhaar Number easily. Read article to know about COVID Vaccination Certificate download using aadhaar card. Today most of the world is trying to fight against Covid19. Vaccine Certificate by Aadhaar -This pandemic has stopped the whole nation and made the lives of people very difficult to live in. All the world governments are looking for a way to fight this virus and want to bring back the normal lives of people. With a wait of more than one year, many companies have come with vaccines to fight with Covid19.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Aadhaar Number
In this article we are going to discuss about how to download the vaccine certificates using different ways. To get the covid19 vaccination shots, people have to register themselves on the one out of different platforms like Arogya Setu App, Umang App and on Cowin portal. After that you have to book a slot by using the date you are free and timings, after that select the Covid19 vaccination center near you.
Then you have to go there to take a shot. This booking will be for available for 1st dose. For the second dose, you have to again take a slot and book yourself. There will be two type of vaccination certificate, one is partially vaccinated certificate and the other one is fully vaccinated certificate. The individuals who have received only one vaccination dose, will be provided with partially vaccinated certificate.
Vaccine Certificate 2nd Dose Download
These are the vaccinations that are available in India but some of the vaccines are only available in some cities of India. Some Vaccines like Covishield, Covaxin, and Sputnik V Vaccines are available in most parts of India. Today India has achieved the most numbers in order to vaccinate the people of the country. More than 65 percent of the population has received 1st dose of Covid19 Vaccine and more than 50 percent population is fully vaccinated.
Nowadays traveling to any country is difficult without being fully vaccinated so, the people of the world should listen to their governments and try to get them vaccinated as soon as possible for the safety of ourselves and others.
Vaccine Certificate by Aadhaar Number
But the individuals who have received both the doses are considered as fully vaccinated. The people of India are wondering which Covid19 vaccines are available in India. So, here is the list of different Covid19 vaccines available in India:
- Covaxin vaccine
- Covishield Vaccine
- Johnson and Johnson Vaccine
- Corbevax Vaccine
- Sputnik V Vaccine
- Zydus Cadila Vaccine
- Novawax vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
|Name of the Vaccination||Different Covid19 Vaccines|
|Purpose||To fight against Covid19|
|Number of Doses||2 Doses|
|Article Category||Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download|
|Official Portals||Arogya Setu App, Umang App, Cowin Portal|
Vaccination Certificate Download by Aadhaar Number
The individuals who have received one dose or both doses must be wondering how to download their vaccination certificates. There are many ways to download their certificates like on Arogya Setu App, Cowin Portal, Umang app Digi locker app. To download covid19 vaccination certificates fro all all portals steps are given below so, now read this article very carefully.
Steps to download Covid9 Vaccination Certificate from Arogya Setu App:
- Firstly candidate has to download arogya setu app from play store or any App store.
- Now login on app using your mobile number.
- After entering Mobile number you will get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP and login in complete.
- After that Open your Vaccination Status.
- Now click on the get vaccination certificate.
- Now the vaccination certificate will be downloaded.
Steps to download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from Umang App:
- Firstly candidates have to Install Umang App on their Smart Phones.
- Now on the app search for Cowin link.
- Click on the link and the login buy using mobile number.
- After that click on the link “ Get Certificate”
- The certificate will be downloaded.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Beneficiary ID
Steps to download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate using Digi Locker App:
- Firstly candidates have to download Digi locker app or visit the digilocker.com
- Now register yourself using your personal details and documents.
- Now click on the link “Ministry of Healthy and Family Welfare”.
- Now click on the link “Vaccination Certificate”
- Now enter your 13 digit reference ID.
- Now it will start downloading.
Steps to Download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate using Cowin Portal:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official cowin portal i.e. cowin.gov.in.
- Now click on the Sign in/ Register link.
- The OTP will be sent to a mobile Number.
- Now you will be login.
- Now you will see the vaccinations status.
- Now click on the link Get Certificate.
- Now it will start downloading.
Hope the object is beneficial for all, for extra updates stay in touch.